Headquarters in USA
Author: John Schwartz, USA Today
"90 age-discrimination suits reflect growing issue for tech", 22 Nov 2016...
USA: Federal govt., states & workers taking greater legal action on gender pay inequality among professionals
Author: Gina Passarella, Law.com (USA)
Assault on Wage Gap Forcing Industry to Pay More Than Lip ServiceA series of articles on gender pay equity, 21 Oct. 2016...
Author: Mariella Moon, Engadget (USA)
USA: Judge dismisses lawsuit against Twitter for allegedly providing "material support" to Islamic State
"US judge tosses suit against Twitter for IS accounts", 11 Aug 2016...
- Related stories: Widow of ISIS victim sues Twitter in US for allowing terrorist group to spread propaganda
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Twitter
- Related stories: Access Now sends digital rights demands to tech and telco firms
- This is a response from the following companies: Twitter
Author: Salil Tripathi, Institute for Human Rights and Business
[Milo Yiannopoulos] took on Leslie Jones, the actor in the major Hollywood summer release, Ghostbusters. Jones is an African-American woman, and not only did Yiannopoulos heap scorn on her, but his vitriol encouraged his rabid followers to insult...