Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
BankTrack's 2nd benchmarking report finds most banks still failing to deliver on UN Guiding Principles
Author: UBS Switzerland AG
...Please note that UBS has reportable positions in a large number of companies worldwide in which it does not have any strategic interest. Often UBS holds these positions on behalf of clients. The diverse positions in a particular company are...
- Related stories: Russia: Evenk indigenous community leader sentenced to 4 years in jail for opposing "Petropavlovsk" gold mining firm - shareholders respond
- This is a response from the following companies: UBS
Nordea is named in The Panama Papers...Headquartered in Stockholm, Nordea Bank AB, is a Nordic financial services group operating in Northern Europe. The bank is the result of the successive mergers of the Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish banks....
BankTrack report assesses responses of 15 banks to evidence of serious labour abuses by company they financed, IOI Corp.
Author: Tax Justice Network
"Tax Justice Focus - The newsletter of the tax justice network", 24 Nov 2015...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Author: Damian Carrington & Caelainn Barr, Guardian (UK)
"Coal crash: how pension funds face huge risk from climate change", 15 Jun 2015...
- Related stories: Studies reveal risks investors face due to climate change
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Adani Group Allianz Alpha Natural Resources APG Arch Coal AXA BlackRock BNP Paribas Capital Group Consol Energy Evraz J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Legal & General PGGM Rio Tinto Sasol State Street UBS Vale Vanguard
Author: Observatoire des multinationales (France)
« Protection des lanceurs d'alerte : la France en retard », 13 avril 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos sur les défenseurs des droits de l'homme
- Related companies: HSBC UBS