Headquarters in United Kingdom
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is working with International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran on the "Iran Business Responsibility" (IBR) project....
Author: CORE, Anti-Slavery International, Unicef UK, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Related stories: 4 short briefings released for businesses & investors on reporting requirements under UK Modern Slavery Act
- Related in-depth areas: Modern Slavery Registry powered by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Related companies: AB InBev UK (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) ASOS British Land British Sky Broadcasting Burberry Debenhams Experian John Lewis (part of John Lewis Partnership) John Lewis Partnership Legal & General Marks & Spencer Mothercare Nando's National Grid Nationwide Building Society Nintendo Renault Vodafone Wockhardt
7 telecommunications companies join Global Networks Initiative expanding global protection of freedom of expression & privacy rights
Author: Global Networks Initiative
"Global Network Initiative Adds Seven Companies in Milestone Expansion of Freedom of Expression and Privacy Initiative"...
Author: Wall Street Journal, Asa Fitch and Benoit Faucon
After years shunning Iran, Western businesses are bursting through the country’s doors—but U.S. companies are noticeably absent....
2017 Corporate Accountability Index evaluates 22 companies on their commitments to freedom of expression & privacy
Author: Ranking Digital Rights
"Ranking Digital Rights Corporate Accountability Index", 23 Mar 2017...
Vigeo Eiris upgrades scores for Amazon, Expedia & Microsoft following legal actions by companies against travel ban
Author: Vigeo Eiris France
"Vigeo Eiris issues a positive alert on three US companies taking legal actions against President's anti-immigration decree ("Muslim ban")", 3rd Februrary 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alphabet Amazon.com Expedia France Telecom (now Orange) Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Millicom Nokia Networks (part of Nokia) Orange Telefónica Telenor TeliaSonera Vigeo Eiris Vodafone
Author: Business & Sustainable Development Commission
"Better Business, Better World", January 2017...
- Related stories: The role of business in implementing the UN Sustainable Development Goals - new reports World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Davos 2017: Businesses need to use their influence to stand up for human rights
- Related companies: Abraaj Capital Aviva BMW Enel Ericsson Mars MAS Holdings Merck Nissan Telefónica Unilever Vodafone