Headquarters in USA
Author: L'Obs (France)
« Climat : Tesla, Disney... Les grands patrons américains prêts à défier Trump », 2 juin 2017...
- Related stories: Retrait des Etats-Unis de l’accord de Paris: les grandes entreprises américaines critiquent la décision et réaffirment leur engagement en faveur du climat
- Related companies: Business Roundtable Chevron ExxonMobil General Electric General Motors Goldman Sachs Tesla Motors Walt Disney
Author: Dominic Rushe, The Guardian (UK)
Two of the US's biggest business leaders, Tesla founder Elon Musk and Disney's Robert Iger, have quit Trump's high-powered business advisory panel after the president pressed ahead with plans to pull out of the Paris climate accord...The two...
Author: Claus Hulverscheidt, Süddeutsche
"Wie die US-Wirtschaftsbosse für den Klimaschutz kämpfen", 2 Juni 2017...
Author: Daniel Victor, The New York Times (USA)
Soon after President Trump announced that the United States would back out of the Paris climate accord, several large companies based in the United States that had supported the international pact said they were disappointed by the decision and would...
- Related stories: Members of US business org. IECA disagree with its stance against Paris Agreement USA to withdraw from Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: Amazon.com Apple Cargill Facebook General Electric Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) IBM Microsoft Peabody Energy Tesla Motors Twitter Uber Walt Disney
Author: Ethan Wolff-Mann, Yahoo Finance (USA)
"Here's how CEOs reacted to Trump's exit from Paris climate agreement," 1 June 2017...
Author: The New York Times
"Starbucks, Exxon, Apple: Companies Challenging (or Silent on) Trump’s Immigration Ban", 30 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Airbnb Amazon.com Apple AT&T BlackRock Bloomberg Chevron Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Comcast ConocoPhillips Expedia ExxonMobil Facebook Fiat Chrysler Ford General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Lyft Marathon Resources Microsoft Morgan Stanley New York Times Nike Procter & Gamble Sony Starbucks Target Time Warner Uber Verizon Walmart Walt Disney Wells Fargo
USA: 61+ NGOs call on business leaders to speak out against Trump's travel restrictions at Strategic & Policy Forum
Author: Intl. Corporate Accountability Roundtable, Institute for Human Rights and Business, Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility & 61 organizations
"ICAR, IHRB, ICCR, and Co-signers Submit Letter to Business Leaders on President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum", 2 Feb 2017...
Author: Irit Tamir, Advocacy Manager, Oxfam America's Private Sector Department
...While a few corporate leaders, primarily out of Silicon Valley, noted their concern over the impact of the ban [on legal immigrants and refugees from seven predominantely Muslim countries from entering the USA] on their employees, an overwhelming...
- Related stories: Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related in-depth areas: Positive initiatives by businesses to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: General Electric PepsiCo Tesla Motors Walmart Walt Disney