Headquarters in USA
Yahoo website: www.yahoo.com
Author: John Schwartz, USA Today
"90 age-discrimination suits reflect growing issue for tech", 22 Nov 2016...
Author: Deborah M. Todd, Reuters (USA)
"Lawsuit claims Yahoo job reviews discriminated against men", 7 Oct 2016...
Author: Saritha Rai, Livemint [India]
Alphabet Inc.’s Google, Yahoo! Inc. and Microsoft Corp. have agreed to block ads for Indian services that help determine a baby’s sex before birth, adhering to laws intended to address one of the world’s worst gender imbalances...All three companies...
Author: Institute for Human Rights and Business
"No Trade Off - How the Free Flow of Data Enhances Trade and Human Rights"...
Author: Access Now
Today leading internet and telecommunications giants issued a strong rebuke of the use of internet shutdowns worldwide. The Global Network Initiative (GNI) and the Telecommunications Industry Dialogue — which include company members AT&T, Google,...
- Related stories: Joint statement on internet shutdowns, by Global Network Initiative and Telecommunications Industry Dialogue
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: AT&T Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) LinkedIn Microsoft Orange Telefónica Telenor Vodafone Yahoo!
- Related stories: Access Now sends digital rights demands to tech and telco firms
- This is a response from the following companies: Yahoo!
French investigators raided Google's...Paris headquarters on Tuesday as part of a probe over tax payments, a source close to the finance ministry told Reuters. Investigators have been probing Google's offices in central Paris since 0500 am (0300 GMT),...
The Global Network Initiative: how can companies in the information and communications technology sector respect human rights?
Author: Michael Samway, Yahoo! Inc.
Over the past two decades, companies in the information and communications technology (ICT) sector have designed, developed and distributed online tools that have allowed citizens across the globe to share information and communicate in unprecedented...
- Related companies: Yahoo!