Headquarters in USA
Yahoo website: www.yahoo.com
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: John Schwartz, USA Today
"90 age-discrimination suits reflect growing issue for tech", 22 Nov 2016...
Author: Deborah M. Todd, Reuters (USA)
"Lawsuit claims Yahoo job reviews discriminated against men", 7 Oct 2016...
Author: Saritha Rai, Livemint [India]
Alphabet Inc.’s Google, Yahoo! Inc. and Microsoft Corp. have agreed to block ads for Indian services that help determine a baby’s sex before birth, adhering to laws intended to address one of the world’s worst gender imbalances...All three companies...
Author: Institute for Human Rights and Business
"No Trade Off - How the Free Flow of Data Enhances Trade and Human Rights"...
Author: Access Now
Today leading internet and telecommunications giants issued a strong rebuke of the use of internet shutdowns worldwide. The Global Network Initiative (GNI) and the Telecommunications Industry Dialogue — which include company members AT&T, Google,...
- Related stories: Joint statement on internet shutdowns, by Global Network Initiative and Telecommunications Industry Dialogue Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: AT&T Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) LinkedIn Microsoft Orange Telefónica Telenor Vodafone Yahoo!
- Related stories: Access Now sends digital rights demands to tech and telco firms
- This is a response from the following companies: Yahoo!
French investigators raided Google's...Paris headquarters on Tuesday as part of a probe over tax payments, a source close to the finance ministry told Reuters. Investigators have been probing Google's offices in central Paris since 0500 am (0300 GMT),...