Noticias y componentes con esta categoría
Autor(a): Business & Human Rights Resource Centre for Intl. Trade Union Confederation
This paper sets out what leading governments are already doing to insist global business does more to eradicate modern slavery. It draws from this experience to set out how these uncoordinated actions could become a robust, and harmonised...
- También se encuentra en: New report argues for coordinated legislative response to modern slavery from governments
- Áreas detalladas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
BP’s position on climate change is long-standing and well-known: we believe that meeting the climate challenge will require efforts by all – governments, companies and consumers. BP is playing its part. We are calling for a price on carbon, increasing...
- También se encuentra en: Union of Concerned Scientists-led study quantifies impacts of emissions of major fossil fuel producers on global temperature & sea level rise
- Esta es la respuesta de las siguientes empresas: BP
Autor(a): BRE Buzz (UK)
"Eight Pathways Launched to Combat Modern Slavery and Unethical Practice in Supply Chains", 07 Sep 2017....
Autor(a): Kate Hodal & Peter Bengtsen, Guardian (UK)
"John Lewis and Habitat withdraw granite worktops over slavery concerns," 3 September 2017...
Autor(a): The Guardian
Azerbaijan’s ruling elite operated a secret $2.9bn (£2.2bn) scheme to pay prominent Europeans, buy luxury goods and launder money through a network of opaque British companies, an investigation by the Guardian reveals. Leaked data shows that the...
- También se encuentra en: UK: Azerbaijani leadership, accused of human rights abuses, used British companies in money laundering & lobbying scheme, Guardian investigation reveals
- Empresas relacionadas: Danske Bank