作者: Amy Howe, SCOTUS Blog (USA)
“An introduction to the Alien Tort Statute and corporate liability: In Plain English”, 24 Jul 2017...
- 另见: Arab Bank lawsuit (re terrorist attacks in Israel) NGOs & trade union urge US Supreme Court to provide access to justice to foreign victims in Arab Bank lawsuit over alleged complicity in financing terrorism USA: Supreme Court to decide whether corporations can be sued over complicity in human rights abuses abroad 显示更多显示较少
- 深度追踪: Latest Legal News
- 相关企业: Arab Bank
作者: John Ruggie, Harvard University, Regulation & Governance (Australia)
"Multinationals as global institution: Power, authority and relative autonomy", 27 June 2017...
- 相关企业: Alphabet Apple British American Tobacco Coca-Cola ExxonMobil General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Novartis Occidental Petroleum Philip Morris International Reynolds American RJ Reynolds (part of Reynolds American) Shell Sinopec Starbucks Statoil Total Toyota Unilever Walt Disney
作者: David Nersessian, Babson College, in Federal Judicial Center International Litigation Guide
"International Human Rights Litigation: A Guide for Judges", Dec 2016...
- 深度追踪: Latest Legal News
作者: Jonathan Stempel, Reuters
A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday refused to hold KBR Inc (KBR.N) liable for alleged human trafficking, in connection with the 2004 kidnapping and murder by insurgents of 12 Nepali men being transported in Iraq to work for a subcontractor at a U.S....
作者: Gwynne Skinner, Robert McCorquodale, Olivier De Schutter & Andie Lambe
"第三大支柱： 让跨国公司侵犯人权行为的受害者获得司法救济", 2013年2月...
- 另见: Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3) Amesys lawsuit (re Libya) Anvil Mining lawsuit (re Dem. Rep. of Congo) Cambior lawsuit (re Guyana) Cape/Gencor lawsuits (re So. Africa) Chiquita lawsuits (re Colombia) Daimler lawsuit (re Argentina) DLH lawsuit (re Liberian civil war) Drummond lawsuits (re Colombia) ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Hudbay Minerals lawsuits (re Guatemala) Monterrico Metals lawsuit (re Peru) Report analyses barriers to access judicial remedy for victims of human rights abuses by companies & makes recommendations Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Veolia & Alstom lawsuit (re Jerusalem rail project) Walmart lawsuit (re gender discrimination in USA) 案例简介：壳牌诉讼案（尼日利亚） 显示更多显示较少
- 深度追踪: Judicial remedies Reports & materials launched Speeches & presentations 最新法律新闻 联合国指导原则 - 最新新闻
- 相关企业: Alstom Amesys (part of Bull) Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) Barrick Gold Bull Cambior Cape PLC Chevron Chiquita Daimler DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Drummond ExxonMobil Hudbay Minerals Monterrico Metals (part of Zijin) Shell Talisman Texaco (part of Chevron) Thor Chemicals Unocal (part of Chevron) Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Veolia Transport (part of Veolia Environnement) Walmart Zijin
作者: Dr. Ariel Meyerstein, United States Council for International Business / ICC-USA on behalf of the International Chamber of Commerce
...Business and Human Rights Resource Centre has profiled 141 human rights cases involving corporate actors. These were cases for civil remedies brought in both U.S. courts and in courts across the world. Of 141 cases collected: 77 of the 141, so just...